If you have not purchased MacMaster or you just tend to try this program, there is a trial version for you. The trial version and registered version are exactly the same product. With the trial version, users are able to clean up to 500 MB files for free, while the registered version frees up storage of Mac without limitations. Besides, both these versions can monitor your Mac computer to show you the CPU, storage and battery usage.
- What's the difference between the trial version and the registered version of the program?
- Why can't I register FonePaw Android Data Recovery successfully?
- Why can't I import recovered files to iOS device with iPhone Data Recovery?
- What's the difference between trial and full version of FonePaw iOS Transfer?
- Why can't I register the program successfully? And What are the trial version limitations of Mobile Transfer?