Do you think it is hard to decide whether to root? There are many opinions about Android root so you need to make it clear before rooting your Android phone.
Advantages of rooting Android
There's risk rooting Android, there are still many Android users try ways to root their Android because many tempting benefits are waiting for you:
1) Manage apps. You can move the apps from phone memory to SD card and you can even remove the pre-installed apps in order to set free more space for you.
2) Save battery. Stop apps from running on your phone automatically which will drains your battery.
3) Mute the notification or advertisements. It will give you a peaceful life without being annoyed by notifications and ads when using Android.
4) Download useful third-party apps. After rooting, you can not only download apps from Google Play, but also from other third-party apps designed by other manufacturers.
5) Play games on Android using gaming controller. You can pair your Android with the gaming controller to play games on your Android wirelessly via Bluetooth.
6) Install the latest Android OS. The latest OS like Android 6.0, only supports Google Nexus phone, you can root and get the highest privilege to flash the latest Android OS.
Risks of rooting Android
In brief, rooting Android means getting the highest authority on Android and have access to better use your Android phone by optimizing your phone, and its data, etc.
1) If not well handled, there may have some wrongs during the rooting, which will brick your Android. But don't be nervous. It is pretty unlikely.
2) Once you root your Android smart phone that means your Android are beyond warranty any more.
3) There's still another possibility that your acts wired after the root and you are just kept failing when upgrading the latest updates from your OEM.
Therefore, before rooting your device, please consider carefully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.