If you enter 5 incorrect passcode in a row, the iPhone will be disabled for 1 minute and if you have tried for 10 times, you need to connect to iTunes to fix it or you can try iOS System Recovery.
Method 1. Use iTunes to unlock disable iPhone
- Connect the device to computer (the one you've previously synced the device to). Then, open iTunes.
- Click your iPhone icon, then tap "Summary" at the left pane and click Back Up Now to create a iTunes backup.
- Click "Restore iPhone". Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process.
- After restoring, your device will be wiped clean and restored as a new device. When iOS Setup Assistant asks to set up your iPhone, choose "Restore from iTunes backup." Just select your device in iTunes and choose the most recent backup of your iPhone.
Method 2. Unlock with FonePaw iOS System Recovery
1. Launch iOS System Recovery on PC/Mac
2. Click "Advanced mode" to fix the disabled iPhone.
3. Please get your iPhone into DFU mode so that the program will go on fixing your case.
4. Select Device's Info
5. Fix Your iPhone Back to Normal Status.