If you find your device is connected but it cannot be detected by DoTrans, you can follow the tips below.
For iOS: What if your iOS device cannot be detected?
- Re-connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC. Once the device is plugged into the PC, unlock the device and tap "Trust" on your device.
- Change to another USB cable and try again. And make sure your iPhone/iPad is not in Recovery mode or DFU mode.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes. Otherwise, update iTunes to the newest version:
- With the latest version of iTunes installed, launch iTunes and check whether iTunes can recognize your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- If the device can't be detected by iTunes, either, there is something with your computer to communicate with the connected device, read iTunes Won't Recognize iPhone, iPad, and iPod to learn more.
For Android: What if your Android device cannot be detected?
1. Disconnect your Android phone with the computer and re-connect it.
2. Try with another USB cable.
3. Make sure you are using the latest version of the program.
4. Change the Charge Mode to Transfer. After connecting your device, swipe down on your screen, if you see the notification "Charging via USB", expand it and touch it. In the popup window, click Transfer files.
5. If there appears "MTP connect" request on your device, please allow it.
If you still can't get your device recognized by DoTrans, contact FonePaw Support via [email protected]