To fix the detecting issue, please try:
- Re-connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC. Once the device is plugged into the PC, unlock the device and tap "Trust" on your device.
- Change to another USB cable and try again.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes. Otherwise, update iTunes to the newest version.
- With the latest version of iTunes installed, launch iTunes and check whether iTunes can recognize your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- If the device can't be detected by iTunes, either, there is something with your computer to communicate with the connected device, read iTunes Won't Recognize iPhone, iPad, and iPod to learn more.
If you still can't get your device recognized by DoTrans, contact FonePaw Support via firstname.lastname@example.org.