If the program shows that your Android device is not detected or recognized, please do as following steps to fix it:
1. Please uninstall your current program first and then download the latest program from the link below:
2. Please enable the USB Debugging. If you don't know how to do, please refer to this tutorial:
How to Enable USB Debugging on Android Phone
3. Connect your device to your computer via USB cable and drag down the dropdown menu. then choose "MTP" mode or "PTP" mode.
For LG devices, they can be connected under Camera (PTP) / Send images (PTP) mode ONLY. See below:
4. Re-plug your USB cable to connect the device.
5. Make sure the right driver installed in your computer. Here is a link to find the right driver of your device: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/oem-usb.html