Generally, Mobile Transfer will detect the devices smoothly but if you meet with some issues, we will provide some solutions to you. To make your Android device well connected to the program, you can try:
1. Check if you are using the latest version of Mobile Transfer.
2. Make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled.
3. Check the computer's RSA key fingerprint.
4. Make sure "Media device (MTP)" USB mode is selected.
Note: For LG devices ruining Android 4.4 and the above, users can choose "Camera (PTP)" to have a try if "Media sync (MTP) failed.
5. Check if the USB driver is installed on your computer.
6. Change USB cable and check USB port.
If you still cannot connect Android device(s) successfully, please contact us and submit the log file.