To make iOS device connected to computer is easy. When you encounter some error messages in connecting, here are some guides for you:
- Mobile Transfer support iOS 6 and the higher version. Please upgrade your device(s) and try again.
- Make sure that you’ve installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Download the latest iTunes.
- Tap "Trust". When a "Trust This Computer" messages pop-up on your iOS device.
- Temporarily turn off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Make sure that your device(s) is not in Recovery Mode or DFU Mode. Check how to exit iPhone Recovery Mode and DFU Mode.
- Try another USB cable or USB port.
- Reinstall Mobile Transfer and restart your computer and device(s).
If you still cannot connect iOS device(s) successfully, please contact us and submit the log file.