Rough cut allows you to cut a clip out of a video, audio file, image in the Media Library before editing it in the timeline.
Get a video/audio rough cut
- In the Meida Library,right click the video or audio file you want to cut and select "Rough Cut".
- In the Rough cut window, you can drag the blue icon with little white bars todecide the starting and end point of the clip. The parts outside of the blue bar will be cut off.
- Click Import to save the rough-cut clip.
Get a photo rough cut
The "Rough Cut" feature can be applied to a photo.
- Right click a photo in the Media Library and click Rough Cut.
- In the Rough cut window of a photo, you can input the time length of the photo.
- Click Import.
Tip: Getting a rough cut in the Media Library won't change the files you have added to timeline.
Please sign in to leave a comment.