Let's see how to open an existing project. There are 2 methods.
Method 1: Double click a .kam file
After you have created a PawEditor project in your PC, you can open a project by opening the project file.
- Go to the location where the project is stored.
- Find a file with name ending with .kam (the file extension of a PawEditor project).
- Double click the .kam file to open the project in PawEditor.
Method 2: Open from the Project panel
After launching PawEditor, you can open a project from the Project panel.
- Click "Manage Projects" icon on the left right corner to open the Project panel.
- Then click "Open Project".
- In the file window, navigate to the location of a project file, select the project file and click "Open".
Or in the Project panel, you can see the project history below History. Click the arrow icon beside a specific project name to open it.