You may need to add titles and subtitles in a video. Here is how to add text to videos in PawEditor.
Select a certain track, move the cursor on the position that you want to add text, click Text to switch to the text panel, click the "+" icon or directly drag the static text to the track.
Click the Input Text field and type any text you want to add the video.
Then you can edit the subtitle/title you have added.
- Position: Where you would like to place the text in a video. You can drag the text to a right position in the video or set the value of pixel to locate a position.
- Font: Adjust the size of the subtitle/title box.
- Zoom: Enlarge or decrease text in the subtitle/title box.
- Rotate: Rotate the subtitle/title box any degrees you like.
- Opacity: the opacity of the text in the subtitle/title box.
Edit Text Style
Click Edit Style to access the text style editing panel, where you can change the font, color, opacity of the text.
Font Size: select the desired font and font size. You can also format the text with bold, italic, underline, strikethrough or have the text be aligned to the left, the right or center.
Font Fill: You can apply either solid fill and gradient fill to the text. By solid fill, the text will be filled up with one selected color. By gradient fill, the text will be filled up with two selected colors. You can set a gradient angle.
Background & Stroke: Background and stroke are added to the text by default. You can cancel the background & stroke for the text by unchecking the box before the section.
In this section, you can set the color, thickness, transparency of stroke for the text as well as the background color and transparency of the title/subtitle box.
Preset Text Styles
There are preset text styles under the preview window. Click "+" to save the current text style as a preset style.