There are 3 ways to save the changes you made in a project.
"Save project" is to save the changes that were made in the current running project.
- Just click the "Save Project" icon on the top left corner of the main window.
- The keyboard shortcut is [Ctrl]+[S].
Save project as
"Saving project as" is to save the current project in another path:
- Click "Save Project As" icon on the left top corner of the window.
- Navigate to the path where you want to save the project to.
- Give it a new name if you want and finally hit "Save".
The keyboard shortcut is [Shift]+[Ctrl]+[S].
Auto-Save can save your projects at a set interval and the projects will be saved in the auto-save folder . So if you want to find back the previous projects, you can find them in the auto-save folder.
- Click the Settings icon on the top right corner of the main window.
- You can see the option of Auto-Save.
- Clicking Auto-Save will present you an Auto-Save Panel where you can enable or disable "Auto-Save" function.
- On the panel, you can change the auto-save time interval. By default, PawEditor automatically save a project every minute.