FonePaw Screen Recorder can help you make a video tutorial, record live-streaming, present your products, etc. in a better and clearer way. Now, you can have a try and if not satisfied with it, you can uninstall in one click. It is easy to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder from your Mac computer.
- Part 1. Uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder on Windows
- Part 2. Uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder on Mac
1. Uninstall from Start Menu
Hit the Start Menu and search FonePaw folder to locate FonePaw Screen Recorder app.
2. Delete from Control Panel
Enter Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Programs and Features.
Find out FonePaw Screen Recorder software.
Right click on it to select Uninstall.
Confirm to remove it and its related components with Yes button. If the software is running, please exit it. Then, the program will be removed completely.
Remove FonePaw Screen Recorder App
- Find the FonePaw Screen Recorder app in the Application folder.
- Right-click on it and hit Move to Trash.
Remove FonePaw Audio Driver
You may notice that there is a FonePaw Recording Audio Driver on your Mac. The driver helps to record internal sound from your Mac. You can remove the driver after uninstalling the recorder. There are 2 ways to uninstall FonePaw Audio Driver.
Option 1: Using Finder
You can delete the audio driver from Finder.
- Open Finder.
- Click Go > Go to Folder.
- Enter the path: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL.
- Drag the folder FPAudioDriver.driver to the trash.
- Restart your Mac.
Option 2: Using Terminal
You can also remove the audio driver with Terminal.
- Download removeAudioDriver.zip.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Launch Terminal on your Mac.
- Type "sudo" and add a space.
- Then drag the uninstall_ExtentAudioServer.sh file into the Terminal window.
- Hit the Return key.