It is easy to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder from your Mac computer.
Remove FonePaw Screen Recorder App
- Find the FonePaw Screen Recorder app in the Application folder.
- Right-click on it and hit Move to Trash.
Remove FonePaw Audio Driver
You may notice that there is a FonePaw Recording Audio Driver on your Mac. The driver helps to record internal sound from your Mac. You can remove the driver after uninstalling the recorder. There are 2 ways to uninstall FonePaw Audio Driver.
Option 1: Using Finder
You can delete the audio driver from Finder.
- Open Finder.
- Click Go > Go to Folder.
- Enter the path: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL.
- Drag the folder FPAudioDriver.driver to the trash.
- Restart your Mac.
Option 2: Using Terminal
You can also remove the audio driver with Terminal.
- Download removeAudioDriver.zip.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Launch Terminal on your Mac.
- Type "sudo" and add a space.
- Then drag the uninstall_ExtentAudioServer.sh file into the Terminal window.
- Hit the Return key.