It is easy to uninstall FonePaw Screen Recorder from your Mac computer.
Remove FonePaw Screen Recorder App
- Find the FonePaw Screen Recorder app in the Application folder.
- Right click on it and hit Move to Trash.
Remove FonePaw Audio Driver
You may notice that there is a FonePaw Recording Audio Driver on your Mac. The driver helps to record internal sound from your Mac. You can remove the driver after uninstalling the recorder.
To remove the audio driver, follow the steps below.
- Download removeAudioDriver.zip.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Launch Terminal on your Mac.
- Type "sudo" and add a space.
- Then drag the uninstall_ExtentAudioServer.sh file into the Terminal window.
- Hit the Return key.