As the release of FonePaw for Android Win 3.1.0 and Mac 2.8.0, users can do deep scanning for Android phones or tablets, which can find more deleted items, but what is Deep Scan?
1. Deep Scan uses byte-by-byte disk scanning technology. It will scan full storage on your device. Compared with Standard Scan, more data will be scanned under this mode but of course, more time will be used.
2. If you want to use Deep Scan, your phone must be rooted before. Once your phone is unrooted, you will see the interface below and it is in need to root manually so that the program will detect more deleted files for you.
3. You can click recommended root tools to learn and use them or contact phone manufacturer for help.
1. Your device will be disconnected while rooting. Don't worry. We'll reconnect your device to Deep Scan automatically, and all your data will be scanned again.
2. Please exit root tools after rooting your device. Then, click Start Deep Scan button to scan more data that you have lost.
Ive just bought the android data recovery for mac and i can't see the deep scan option. I rooted my phone today as well.
I have a samsung galaxy s10.
PD: with the regular scan I cant see any file to recover.
Please sign in to leave a comment.