Both Windows and Mac system are supported by FonePaw Screen Recorder. The function on Windows PC is similar to the Mac version and there is only a little difference between them.
When using FonePaw Screen Recorder, it is in need to save enough disk space to store the caches and recording file. As for Mac version, if your free space is less than 4 GB, a pop-up will appear to inform that you should clean up the disk to make space for recording smoothly.
Check the requirements of using FonePaw Screen Recorder:
- Windows OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Mac OS: OS X El Capitan 10.11 or above (macOS Mojave and macOS Catalina)
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 display or above
- CPU: 1GHz Intel® processor
- RAM: 512 MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
- Display Card: Accelerated 3D graphics – 64MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 2GB hard drive space
Please sign in to leave a comment.