After recording, you are able to save the file in different format. If the output format is not the one you need and you don’t want to record again, try FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate to convert the media file format.
With FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate, you can convert one video at a time or add several video files for converting simultaneously. 300+ video and audio formats are supported, especially the frequently-used formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV and MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, etc. and even 4K video.
Steps to Converter Video Format:
- Launch the program and add file to certain area.
- Select destinationformat and output folder.
- Start to Convert
Besides, FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate is also good at video compressing and its compressor feature interface is very user-friendly.
1. Move to Toolbox and choose Video Compressor.
2. Add a video to compress.
3. Customize the settings of output video.
4. Click on the Compress button to start.