FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate is used to have videos converted into different formats of videos. Here is the guideline for converting videos from MP4 into MKV to help you transform your videos.
Step 1: Three ways to add your videos.
- Click Add files on the left top corner.
- Click the frame to add files.
- Drag the files to the frame directly.
Step 2: Click the video icon or Convert All to pull-down list on the top right corner of home page and choose Video >MKV >Same as source. Besides, you can select other output settings involving encoder, resolution and quality or adjust the parameters by clicking the setting icon.
- It's allowable to edit the video through tapping edit and cut icon respectively.
- Adding the audio track and the subtitle or not is optional.
- You can choose to save path by clicking the Set or open other output location on the bottom.
Step 3: Hit Convert All button to transform video. If there are multiple videos, you can check Merge them into one file box.
Step 4: When the convert comes to the end, the video will be saved in the folder you choose and you can check it by tapping Converted.
Moreover, you can share your video to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, Flicker and Instagram by hitting share icon.