FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate converts almost all your videos and audios to the format you need which allows you to play your videos on iPad, iPhone, Android, PSP, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, QuickTime, Window Media Player and computer smoothly. In addition, this program empowers you to download videos from YouTube, BBC, TED and Dailymotion easily.
However, some of you may not know how to download and install it on your computer. Here we show you the step-by-step guide on how to install FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate.
1. Download FonePaw Video Converter on your Windows or Mac computer by clicking the icon below. The left one is for Windows users and the right one for Mac users.
2. After downloading, click the video converter exe. file. Then, select the set up language. You can choose from English, French and Japanese. Here we select "English" and click "OK" to continue.
3. Click "Next". Then read through the License Agreement page. If you agree with the terms of the agreement, tick the "I accept the agreement" option and press "Next" to proceed.
4. In this step, click "Browse…" to select destination location on your computer to install the program. Then, click "Next" to select additional tasks such as creating a desktop icon.
5. Click "Install" and the program will be installed on your computer within seconds. Lastly, tick "Launch Application" and click "Finish" button to run the program on your computer.
6. Now, you will see a window as below. For new users, you can click "Order Later" to get the trial version of this program to have a shot. If you have purchased the software, just enter your email that you filled in the order form and then copy and paste the license code in the registration code box.
You have registered successfully. You can start to use FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate to convert videos to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, VOB, etc. You are also allowed to download plenty of videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, TED and more online video websites. For more details on how to use this program to convert video or audio files, please refer to tutorial page.