If you are beginners and completely new to this filed, you may find that some software are complicated to operate. People's thoughts for VideoProc are controversial. Some people consider VideoProc as a good tool to make up videos for amateur. Others criticize it has some bad functions. Does it really function well? Follow me to explore it!
Part I What is VideoProc?
- VideoProc is a video processing software to easily and quickly edit, transcode, cut, resize, trim, split, merge, convert and adjust large/4K videos/audios.
- It lets you adjust video/audio codec,frame rates (30/60/120 fps), Group Of Pictures (GOP), change formats and compress huge-sized videos. This tool is empowered with Full Hardware Acceleration and Full GPU acceleration that gives this software high speed, without compromising with quality.
- You can deshake and denoise your video,snapshot, convert 3D videos into 2D videos, export subtitle and so on.
- It allows you to digitize DVD into other formats including MP4,AVI, MKV, MP3 and so on. You can customize DVD to fit iPhone, iPad, Android, YouTube, Moreover, six DVD backup options are offered.
- You can download videos and music by addinga
- Screen or webcam record is allowable and you can use both functions simultaneously
Part II How to Use VideoProc to Convert Video
There are many functions and we will take converting videos as an example to introduce the operation procedure. You can operate by yourself to discover more details.
Step 1 Download and install VideoProc on your computer.
Step 2 Launch VideoProc. The hardware information like code, profile and cooperation details of your PC detected by VideoProc will be shown. Click Process Video with hardware acceleration after checking all info.
Step 3 Then, let's get started with converting videos by tapping the Video Processing icon.
Step 4 Follow the guidance on the interface to start conversion, which includes dragging your video directly to the designated area or click Adding Video button, choosing a target format and click Run button to convert videos.
- In addition to adding videos one by one, you also can add Video Folder breezily. Select Music to convert audio if you need.
- After adding videos,you can edit videos by click Effect, Watermark, Cut, Crop, Rotate,
- Click Target Format on the bottom to choose the one you want. It's divided into Frequently Used Profile, Mobile Video Profile, Web Video Profile and Common Video Profile. Or, you can choose output formats by click the format listed on the bar at the bottom, which is sorted into four types: Popular, Video, Device and Music.
- On the right side of the page,you can screenshot after playing the video and hit File icon to check the pictures.
- Some options like Use Quality Engine,Deinterlacing, Merge, Auto Copy are offered.
- As for the output folder,tap Browse to select one.
Part III VideoProc Pricing
Is VideoProc free? That's the question that people always ask before using it. Actually, there are free and paid versions. You can test the software for free to learn if it fulfills your demand and pay for exploiting more functions. So what's the difference between them?
It allows users to export only 5 minutes of each video or DVD.
- You can get a one-year license,a lifetime license or a family license which can be used in 2-5 computers. You can purchase at $29.95, $42.95 and $57.95 respectively now.
- Paid customers enjoy lifetime free tech support and any major or minor improvement.
- There is a 30-day refund guarantee if you regret getting it.
Part IV Conclusion
Let's finish this review by summing up the pros and cons so you can get a better overview before deciding to get it or not.
- User interface is intuitive and it's easy to handle.
- Free version is available to test all features.
- All popular video resolutions,video formats, audio formats, and DVD formats are supported.
- It supports more than 1000 online video and audio sharing websites.
- Editing features are very customizable.
- 30-days money-back guarantee is promised users are not satisfied with the product.
- Full GPU acceleration – 100% utilization of graphics card with brilliant speed.
- It can be applied in both Windows and macOS.
- Some functions are not as professional as some software and it's mostly for beginners and intermediate users.
- It would be better if a few more features in this tool like collaboration, social sharing, media overlay, brand overlay, audio tools, can be added.
- Don't support more localized languages.
- It can't identify different episodes on TV Series DVDs and special features.
- It treats .dvd media files as a single file that can't be read instead of DVD backups.
- Lifetime Licence appears to be for single version. Users have to purchase another lifetime licence for other updated versions.
VideoProc is a useful and versatile tool that provides people with some basic features to generate polished videos in a few minutes. But it would be better to adopt a advanced software with great functions like compressing videos if you're professional. I recommend you to get to check it out all with the free version so you know what you are getting before investing anything.