Well, you have installed FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore on your computer and successfully back up and restore Android data with it. And you have created a backup of all important data such as contacts, text messages, WhatsApp, photos, videos, and more.
If you think you don't need the program at present or if you don't want the program on your computer for some reason, you can uninstall and remove the program from your computer.
- Part 1: Uninstall FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore from Windows
- Part 2: Remove FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore from Mac
Part 1: Uninstall FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore from Windows
1. Open Control Panel in Windows System on your computer. Then choose "Uninstall a program" under the category of Programs.
2. To uninstall FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore, select it from the list and then click "Uninstall".
3. If you are sure you want to completely remove FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore and all of its components, press "Yes".
4. FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore was successfully removed from your computer. Click the button "OK" to finish it.
Part 2: Remove FonePaw Android Data Backup & Restore from Mac
1. Turn on your Mac computer > Open "Finder" > Click "Applications". Then scroll down and locate the program.
2. Right-click on the app. Then select "Move to Trash" in the pop-up. The software will be removed from Mac.
When you remove the program, the Uninstall Questionnaire page will be opened. Just spend some time to finish the questions so that we can well fix the program. To express our appreciation for your support, we will offer a 20% off coupon if you leave your e-mail address. Note that next time you install FonePaw Android Data Recovery, you can use the previously purchased license code to register.
Please sign in to leave a comment.