1. Types of Files
In general, WhatsApp Transfer for iOS can back up and restore both text and media files in WhatsApp. All the files are classified as WhatsApp and WhatsApp attachments. You can check the stuff via clicking View icon on the backup list. It also supports previewing pictures and messages to help you back up and restore the data.
- In WhatsApp, there are the contacts and the chatting history. If you haven't named the contact, the software will show its phone number.
- In WhatsApp Attachments, the videos, audios, pictures and other files in WhatsApp are included.
2. Exported file formats:
- The messages will be saved as .csv and .html files.
- Photos downloaded automatically in chatting history will be exported into a file named “Image".
- Sticker and audio are respectively shown as .webp and .opus file.