Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How can I know the files are deleted since it has no signal about "Cleaning is Completed"?
- If you have removed all things in certain category successfully, you will see that file owns "Zero KB" and the "Clean" button cannot be clicked while if you just delete certain items, you will see "XX M/GB Free Up" at the bottom.
- 2. What's the difference between trial version and registered version?
- The trial version and registered version are exactly the same product. With the trial version, users are able to clean up to 500 MB files for free, while the registered version frees up storage of Mac without limitations.
- 3. Can I use the program on two Macs with one registration code?
- No, you can't. The registration code can only be registered on one Mac only.
- 4. What are the system requirements and supported Mac models?
- Please go to the Technical Specifications page for detailed instructions.
- 5. What can I do if MacMaster crashes?
- Please restart your Mac and try MacMaster again. If the problem still persists, please contact our support team.
- 6. What's Helper Tool and Why should I install it?
- Usually, applications can't access some important system files and user data for system's restrictions on apps.The Helper Tool is used to get permission from system, then MacMaster can remove some system caches or junks.
You can go to MacMaster > Extensions > Proxy to disable this helper tool if you don't want it on your Mac.
Copyright © 2018 FonePaw Technology Limited. All Rights Reserved.